SAN DIEGO FREEWAY (INTERSTATE 405) – BETWEEN CENTURY BLVD & MANCHESTER | Los Angeles
- north- and south-facing screens in prime locations along I-405
- nation’s busiest interstate with almost half a million daily commuters between LA’s entertainment and technology hubs and the southern aerospace hubs and thriving ports.
- Situated within two miles of LAX
- Intersection of the Century Blvd. and Manchester Blvd. exits
- 4.1 million total weekly impressions.
- Each sign can operate independently, or two per direction can be synced for increased exposure.
South Faces (Per Face) 1,030,222
19’ x 60’
South / West Line